- Vault Client API - Add custom commands and tab views to the Vault Explorer client.
- Job Processor API - Write handlers for custom job types and plug the handler into JobProcessor.exe.
- Autodesk.Connectivity.WebServices.dll - All web services are packaged up into a single DLL. So just reference this DLL instead of setting up multiple web references. Also, this fixes WSE and namespace headaches.
- Lifecycle Event Editor - Configure ADMS to add a job to the queue automatically when a file changes lifecycle state.
- Job Server is now included with Vault Workgroup 2011.
I realized that I never did a proper matrix on which APIs go with which 2011 versions of Vault. So let me correct that here:
|Vault||Vault Workgroup||Vault Collaboration||Vault Professional|
|Web Services API||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Vault Client API||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Job Processor API||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|