The Autodesk Developer Network has put out a bunch of new blogs recently. These blogs cover the APIs for all Autodesk products. There you will find tips, tricks and all the sample code you can eat. The Vault stuff can be found in the Manufacturing DevBlog. There are also DevBlogs for AEC, AutoCAD, and infrastructure.
The Manufacturing DevBlog already has several Vault articles you may want to read:
- Using Vault API to Upload Document Hierarchy
- Create Command for the Custom Entity in Vault
- How to use the Vault API from C++ or VB 6?
- How to handle "Error 300 - BadAuthenticationToken"?
- Can I use Vault API to edit a file?
This is also a good time to remind everyone of the ADN DevCamps which are starting up in a few weeks. Registration is still available for the AEC DevCamp and Manufacturing DevCamp. I’ll be teaching Vault API classes at both events, so hopefully I’ll see you there.