Here are the new REST API features in the 9.2 release of PLM 360.
- New endpoint: Get the list of users ( /api/v2/users ). The user information is very basic, and any logged-in user can call this API.
- New endpoint: Get your user profile ( /api/v2/users/profile ). This returns detailed information about the logged-in user only.
- New endpoint: Get the list of groups ( /api/v2/groups ). The group information is very basic, and any logged-in user can call this API.
- New endpoint: Get the main menu ( /api/v2/menu ). Shows the configurable parts of the menu, which is just the grouped workspace list.
- Updated payload: Ownership and Audit added to ItemDetail. Ownership shows the owner and additional owners on the item. Audit shows information about item creation and when it was last updated. This data will be null if the user does not have the “View Owner and Change Summary Section” permission.
- Bug fix: Picklist values can be updated by passing in a valid picklist value.
- Known issue: Error is returned if you pass in a null for a picklist value. In other words, there is no way to clear a picklist value through the API.
- Known issue: Error is returned if you try to set a filtered picklist value for a picklist not using the Item Descriptor.